Join us for part 2 of this great series with Classical Homeopath Denise Molloy as we chat about first aid prescribing with these remedies which are cost effective and easy to carry with you, we discuss dosages & potency as well as finding out Denise's own personal favourites she wouldn't leave home without! We also explore a little further how these energy medicines work and why there are important alongside a balanced lifestyle. All this and more in today's show, enjoy these pearls of health & wisdom!
Show Notes & Resources
Denise's favourite remedies she wouldn't leave home without:
- Arnica: for bruising, accidents, prevention of swelling and bruising and secondary damage
- Apis: for bites and stings
- Arsen. alb: for food poisoning, tummy upsets and diarrhoea.
- Aconite: 1 a day to boost the immune system while you are travelling and keep the colds and flus away
Remember it is best to take homeopathic remedies 10-15 mins away from coffee or toothpaste for best effect.
- More information on homeopathy in general - Homeopathy Australia
- Denise's favourite book: "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey
- Denise's lifestyle tip for balance and health: try growing your own little veggie garden, getting outdoors, earthing yourself, growing your own food organically and practising mindfulness in this activity is something that has brought a lot of health and joy to Denise's life. Give it a try! 😊
- To connect with Denise or book an appointment: 0422-228-817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Denise has clinics in Kelvin Grove, QLD and Grafton, NSW and also does Skype and phone appointments.