In this show we explore some of the most prevalent digestive conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Food Sensitivities, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis (IBD), Coeliacs and more, identifying underlying causes which may be responsible for the onset of the condition along with natural ways you can begin to truly heal your gut from the inside out.
Show notes and resources
- Headspace - Mindfulness App - 10 mins a day for 10 days that can change your life. This app is free and Angela recommends this to her clients as a great way to slow your mind, reduce stress and practice mindfulness.
- Chemical Free Cleaner Recipe: 1tsp Bicarb, 10-20 drops Eucalyptus oil, splash of white vinegar + water in a 500ml - 1l container.
3 Take Away Keys
- Work with a trustworthy Practitioner / Naturopath
- Repopulating the gut with good bacteria, especially after antibiotic use to re-establish a balance.
- Use gut healing nutrients: Vitamin A, Slippery Elm, Glutamine, Marshmallow Root, Licorice Root (if you don’t have high blood pressure), Chamomile.
This show is about you, the listener, so get involved and send us your feedback, questions and topic suggestions in the comments section below or by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to book a Skype or in-clinic appointment with Angela click here
Please note: The information given in this podcast is for informational purposes only it is not intended as personal medical advise or treatment. We recommend that you seek advise from a licensed health care professional for your own personal circumstances before applying any new treatments discussed in this podcast.