Angela’s RAW Chocolate Recipe
½ Cup of Organic Cacao Butter or Coconut Oil
3–4 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1-2 tbsp Coconut Sugar*
1. Melt the above ingredients together in a sauce pan over a low heat until thoroughly combined.
2. Remove from heat, taste test and adjust to your liking.
3. Stir in a flavour variation from below if desired
4. Pour into moulds and refrigerate.
Crushed roasted coffee beans
Food grade peppermint oil
Dried or fresh fruit
Sea or Himalayan salt
If you don't have chocolate moulds you can use a small baking tray lined with baking paper, pour the raw chocolate mixture in and refrigerate immediately. Once it’s hard use cookie cutter to cut into shapes or just crack into pieces.
Keep in fridge otherwise chocolate will melt.
* Alternatively you can sweeten with coconut syrup, raw honey, rapadura sugar or molasses. For a sugar free version try using xylitol or pure stevia (start with 1/4 tspn if using stevia as it is many times sweeter than sugar)