As summer rolls around we wanted to share some super practical and fun ideas for getting fit and healthy this sunny season. Angela outlines 5 simple ways to do this even in a busy schedule and shares with us why movement is so important for the body - especially for our lymphatic and venous systems which do not work properly without skeletal muscle movement. This means not only will you get fit and toned but you will also be boosting your immune system, helping your skin glow and ensuring your heart is healthy while you start moving this summer. Enjoy these tips!
Shownotes & Resources:
Angela's 5 summer fitness tips.
- Walk the dog! (Or the neighbors)
- Walk with a girlfriend or organise a group of friends
- Add movement to ordinary tasks i.e. park further away from the shops and walk, take the stairs, ride or walk to work, do some squats while holding your baby
- Do 15mins of yoga and/or Pilates every morning
- Pick up a new sport as a hobby, get the kids involved too!